View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 04:39 PM   #1480 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
hey mishuko!!

I am more bias to get it done somewhere now because after getting some info from here and talk with my mechanic friend last night, seems it can be done faster and cost a less.

And of cos it won't be done by a random mechanic that just charge less.

thinking will get the parts from the ZSpeed.
Hey Alcheng, hope you are well buddy. I was the one sitting in ASUS' car and testing out the clutch pedal. You sat in my Z and tested the clutch out as well, I was the one who went with Z1. Z1 vs Zspeed is a throw up when it comes to a debate. The Zspeed clutch system does not need to be adjusted, it does that on its own. The Z1 CSC elimination kit needs adjustment carried out by an individual.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote