View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 02:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPsychic View Post
Hey, I'm looking at possibly starting to do autocross or rallycross and all the courses require a helmet. I wear glasses/prescription sunglasses so I was wondering if anyone else has encountered that same issue, I'd like the price to be low as well, maybe I'm asking for a lot but I'm just checking, thanks!
Just make sure when you purchase your helmet that it meets any of the SNELL or DOT ratings required for the track/autocross event.

For me, I had some older helmets that I used for my motorcycles and NONE of them met the requirement that I needed...just adding my $.02. Would hate that you bought a new helmet then got to the event just to be denied...
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote