Thread: Yay! Trackspec!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 04:14 PM   #90 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
15F at least.
Did your temps change much after your rain guards? They have to be block some air flow. Or is the plan to remove them say for track days?

My garage is already full, so my Z sits outside (and daily driven), but I haven't really been too concerned about it. I went over the connectors with dielectric grease, even though they were weather tight connectors. Some of the exposed bolts I removed and added some "water proof" grease as anti seize. Over all the only problem I've noticed is the longer rivets were not entirely stainless, the center was regular mild steel and rusted. Ive since filled the center of the rivets with silicone to seal them, but unfortunately it caused some rust discoloration around a couple rivets.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote