View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 11:49 AM   #8473 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
This past saturday me and the gf were in line at Rudys bbq (super long lines). This lady behind me is with her teenage daughter. Then a bunch of her friends see her and come up to her and she goes off somewhere with them. She comes back several minutes later and I hear the mom say "So THATS such and such? Hes hot"... um.. daughter says "Yeah, I shouldve kissed him when I had the chance"..mom: "Hes got back!"

OMFG... I really wanted to say something, but held my tongue. Really sick and disgusting.
Should have totally said something lol