View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 11:37 PM   #3620 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoSpain View Post
AGREE. It is totally subjective, but I look to the +15 Nismos and I cannot stop seeing a simple benchmark of other Nismos models (which is not bad at all) like the Juke Nismo, Micra Nismo or Leaf Nismo. In my opinion, with the '14 model Nissan tried to level up the 370z with the '14 GTR Nismo (which is great). In contrast the +15 Nismos have been levelled down with the rest of those models.

Again, it is totallly subjective. I love my '14 despite it doesn't have those lovely Recaro seats.
outside of exterior mods, the 09-14 Nismos barely added anything over the normal Z. If you don't want the kit, there's no reason to get a Nismo since you're gonna replace damn near anything anyways

The 15+ Recaros alone are a bigger difference over the base, you can't get the recaros without Nismo