View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Before you start throwing more subs at the problem. How many watts are you giving the sub and what sub is it? Also how big is the box you have now?

Also keep in mind that you might get more bass when you change from a stock bose head unit and converter to a aftermarket head unit.

As you mentioned fiberglass you probably have a big budget. So for components look at Image dynamic XS, the polk SR series, both are great for sound quality and have smooth warm tweeters. If you want something that will be LOUD and have a bit more bright tweeters look at focal 165kf. Amps you can go as high as the sky for good amps. I would look at audison, image dynamics, alpine, zapco, and cadance.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote