View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 06:22 PM   #1467 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
It was me! not sure if it was you but I remember i let someone go in and try the clutch for himself and he liked the clutch feel and it was a big difference in engagement and smoothness.

I've had a few minor issues with the CMAK CSC nothing mechanical just mainly noise but its gone now, i had clicking noises coming from it when i let the clutch go slowly but i believe its all solved with proper installation, other than that, its amazing.

From what i remember when i had the phone conversation with Joe from zspeed, the main difference between the HD CSC and CMAK is the CMAK puts all that mechanical stuff outside of the housing so its easier for future work, and reduces Master Cylinder wear... also if i remember correctly i may also change the feel of the clutch, in a good way of course, and more so if you pair it with their aftermarket flywheel/pressure plate/clutch etc.. i myself just got a pressure plate and clutch from there with the cmak and its changed it dramatically.. so much easier to shift. if you want to really get a feel for it yourself let me know, we can prob meetup and you can check it out for yourself.. maybe it'll help you make your decision!

arr.... that was you... I think it was Zyonara91 who got into your car to try it.

Yesterday I went to Whitehead to inquire about these stuffs because I can sense the clutch-master-cylinder is acting a bit weird recently...

first it's these squeaking noise coming out from it, then it's the pedal starting to feel a bit weird about the friction point....

anyway, talked to Mike at WH and he's very nice and helpful...

I am going to change the CMC, ZSpeed HD CSC, clutch line..

All together he quotes me $1900... a day and a half job.

I am thinking between the HD CSC or the CMAK kit, it's about $200 more with the CMAK kit....
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote