View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 10:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismolucino View Post
Nice, can you post up a link for the ebay ad?
He doesn't have the controls listed. Originally I was looking for nismo steering wheel controls and had a nismo steering wheel for sale. The picture in his advertisment showed a wheel with controls on it. I contacted him to see if the controls were included but unfortunately they weren't. He told me he could order the controls directly from japan. He emailed me a quote with pictures and I went ahead and ordered them. The transaction went super smooth.

I then contacted him again and asked if he could order the climate controls too. He had a quote and pictures emailed back to me right away so I ordered them too.

You can contact him at "avenuejdm@gmail.com". He is a great guy to work with!
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote