View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 07:51 AM   #34 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I'm going to go ahead and order the Z1 urethane mount too, the urethane one seems to be the more popular choice over the solid mount.

Glad to hear you're really happy with it so far. Any minor shift pin lock out adjustmemts needed?

After reading your instructions, it looks pretty straight forward, it wouldn't have been otherwise. Thanks for offering your assistance if I run into problems.

My car is in the shop getting supercharger mods done and then goes into Specialty Z on Sept. 4th for re-tune. At this stage I'll probably wait until I get it back from tune to install the shifter. Maybe I'll contact Coolworx and see if and when they think they might have a new plate fabricated. How did you contact Donatas at Coolerworx?
After the initial adjustment I haven't changed it but I'll probably check it again in a week or so just to be sure.

No problem, helping out is what the forum is for. Just doing my part since I've used the DIYs others have posted.

To contact them, I just sent them a message on Facebook. He's usually pretty quick to reply.
NorthStyle is online now   Reply With Quote