View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 09:58 PM   #32 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Did you replace your tranny mount with a solid aluminum or urethane?

Can't wait to hear what your impression is when you get it back on the road!

The instructions and pictures you posted seem pretty complete, do you think I would need anything additional from Coolerworx?

Yeah, I'm sure mine will be installed before a newer version plate will be out anyway.
Sorry, I could've swore I replied to this earlier but I guess I typed it then went to another page on my phone...

I upgraded to a Z1 urethane transmission mount.

I drove the Z back/forth to work since I forgot to shoot my boss an email on Friday but from the short drive I love the way it feels. Don't get me wrong, I loved the TWM but I love this one that much more...

Honestly, you shouldn't need anything else beyond what I put. However, if you have any issues during the install feel free to reply here or PM me and I'll help you out if I'm able.

If you plan on installing it within the next few weeks then most likely, yes. Not sure if/when the updated version will be out...
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote