View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 08:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Buying that tool will save you some time and make the process easier, however, you could bleed the system without it, but will take time/patience.

After replacing hoses and filling back up with coolant, you could leave the radiator cap off and start the engine and you should see bubbles from where the cap goes and coolant level drop. Turn off engine and fill with coolant and restart engine and repeat process until no more bubbles. Someone correct me if I am wrong, however, I’ve done this method before and seemed to work fine.