View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 04:39 PM   #31 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
Indeed. I'd definitely recommend anyone who's interested in this to purchase and upgraded tranny mount. I upgraded mine when I changed the clutch/CSC/CMC/pedal so I'm ahead of the curve. On the other hand, due to the way the assembly is put together, there is enough give where I don't think most people would be put off by it. I'd still recommend it.

Haven't driven it yet since I've been relocating my O2 sensor since before I had it coming through the dust boot. However, just going through the gears when I was setting up the lockout it... how should I phrase this... It ***** all over the TWM. I mean, this thing is the Kobe beef of shifters.

The instructions I received were partially written and partially pictures. I had to take those, plus the instructions/pictures Nik sent me and combine them along with what I had done to make it complete. Neither of theirs had assembly instructions, though.

From what I can tell, he does plan on making a new plate but when and whether or not he plans to replace/reimburse the "V1" customers I do not know. I sent him pictures, measurements and suggestions on what I thought could be improved (making the plate a semi-H form) and he seemed very receptive to what I was saying so the ball is in his court.
Did you replace your tranny mount with a solid aluminum or urethane?

Can't wait to hear what your impression is when you get it back on the road!

The instructions and pictures you posted seem pretty complete, do you think I would need anything additional from Coolerworx?

Yeah, I'm sure mine will be installed before a newer version plate will be out anyway.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote