View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
Did you ever move forward with this?

We've done numerous of umbrella kits, adding a cup kit to the KW setup, adding a swift spring, no issues
I had everything ready to be installed to be honest but decided against it last minute because no one could tell me how exactly the car would ride on the swift springs and i would no longer be able to return it once mounted so i didn't want a rougher ride since i daily it!

Plus changing the springs when they are meant to be progressive just changes the dynamic a bit on these great coilovers so at that point do i really have v3 performing at their best with different springs, so if i ever change coilovers, i'll definitely attempt it again but i dont see a need to change coilovers for now. I keep contemplating the idea of going bags who knows!
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote