View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 04:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations yes anyone with a VQ37HR engine can safely run nitrous as long as you are responsible with it,don’t run nitrous jets that are too large for your engine,and plan on some dyno time to get your A/F ratio correct. You can run 100hp or 125ph jets on your stock VQ37HR with the correct tuning and fuel system. I ran 100ph jets Nitrous Express Kit on my 350Z it can work out fine with the proper knowledge of how to use nitrous. A lot of your engine blow ups occur from user error from people that do not know completely what they are doing. I also ran a NOS Nosszle kit and Nitrous Express kit on two Ford Mustangs before. Changing your spark plugs out regularly and cleaning your throttle bodies is always a great idea.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote