View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 05:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
Mind sharing the link to the tutorial you found? I "think" I assembled it properly but any extra information is better than none lol.

As for locking out 5th, seems like a bad idea for the Z considering on BMWs their Reverse is located near 1st and ours is near 6th. Chances are, if you have to engage the lockout to go into 5th, you'd have to do it for 6th as well and you'd be introducing that accidental shift factor.
I was mistaken, it was actually for an Audi. I don't think it's going to be much help but I'll post it anyway. Why would you have to enhage the lockout in 6th if you lockout fifth? I just know that with my twm shifter there were a few times I did a quick shift to third from second and accidently hit 5th. Here's the Audi video.
https://youtu.be/BmPj9U1y_Wo
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote