View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 09:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cranberry
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Touring
Cranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond repute

Really appreciate the constructive feed back actually, i wasnt expecting this much!

Never thought of comparing to base line outside ambient temps, very good point. When i pull the historical weather for one of the days where i actually tracked it, it was 82.4F outside and that was the time i was running 98 on the track. Roughly a 10 - 15 diffrence from ambient.

Just another feel out, is a 15 degree increase in intake temp about the average everyone is Experiencing from ambient to engine? If that is pretty standard then i would feel pretty confident im running about normal temps for my set up then.

In coles notes terms....

I was more concerned my intake was allowing to much hot air into the system, but if 10 - 15 degree increase is standard throughout all systems, then i think i would be right inline with standard
2009 370z M/T - straight pipe cut outs / motordyne test pipes & intake manifold / K&N typhoon intake / ACT stage 2 race clutch & flywheel / ZEX wet nitrous / UpRev tune / stillen race oil cooler / 317 WHP N/A - 381 WHP with ZEX www.youtube.com/danialk ///\\\///\\\ Follow me on Instagram @dankobra
Cranberry is offline   Reply With Quote