View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 11:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekermahoney View Post
hmm, wonder if the G3's would work even more gooder with a ram-air type setup from the front grille.. I'm also curious to know if putting a "tornado" type thing into the intake would improve anything... first things first, time to tell the GF what she's buying me for my bday lol
Not sure about the "gooder".. but we are in development of a full fascia upgrade for the 370Z which does include airpath diversion to the Gen 3 Intake filters..

You'll find with research that the Tornado of any name or variety is a giant scam.. no matter what you upgrade path, avoid that.
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote