View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 12:18 PM   #96 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still a Nissan fan myself. I purchased a 17 leftover Titan and pretty happy with it.

Yes it's hard to go from the Z to a Camaro, Mustang, or even a Challenger/Charger from the handling perspective but there is nothing like the brutal horsepower coming from the big three these days. My Hellcat handles pretty good for a muscle car but it does have its limits. I have also been to point of interest at the drag strips. While autox and road courses are cool and all, I just prefer the strip. I loved my Z but I never used it for it's intended purpose and it is not a good daily driver kind of car.