View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 10:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasingstatus View Post
Yeah, I'm going to try to buy a ZX10RR tonight and I think I'm going to grab a manual. These kawi forums are sooooooooooo beat now. I definitely appreciate all the info. I could see what voltage the coils put out to determine if ones performing lower than factory's standard?
Usually you check coils by measuring resistance across the primary and then secondary coils. There is typically a spec in the manual for this. To bad its not a GSXR, I bought a set of GSXR coils on whim (well educated guess) for my super moto hoping they would work for a conversion, but they wouldn't clear the frame.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote