View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
feelzpwr91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Black370z T M6
feelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond reputefeelzpwr91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35300mm View Post
Hey guys,

Im about 2-4 weeks away from picking up my 370. I work at a dealer and i know how the wash bay/ detailers treat the vehicles and that once they are getting prepped and ready for delivery. I bought the 370z at the nissan dealership i work next door to. I dont know if i trust them 100% and I dont know what to do. I know their not going to take it for a joy ride. in fact! im going to tell them directly not to gas the car up that ill do it myself. But what im really concerned about is them washing/cleaning the car with **** product of materials that will scratch or swirl up the paint.

What should i do?

what have you done?

Thanks
If you let them know your right next store, im sure there wont be to much of a problem, and i dont blame you for being worried about the Sh** they use, its terrible If you want some wash/detailing products heres a list of my old Product thread, still really good Paint issues/Solution

My new stuff is coming this week, ordered the Zaino kit (Zaino Store)