View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 07:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasingstatus View Post
No that's the craziest thing not one FI light has been set off. I wish these systems were just as finicky as OBD2. The fuel line being kinked is extremely common. the TPS are both like $114 together and then throttle body assembly used is like $50. Turns out a good multimeter is just as good as a scan tool with a car. I 100% experience the Harley sound when my injectors were clogged. I didn't know if I bought a power commander if it would hide the problem or fix it... all I know is this self-diagnose mode you're talking about for an R6 sounds pretty desirable Currently.
No, a power commander won't fix your problem. You need to determine the root cause first. Unfortunately most of what I know is limited to Yamaha, as that's what I have. On my R6 codes are stored, similar to an OBD II system even if the light isn't on. Really doesn't sound like you have much to go on. Have you been able to locate a FSM online or anything?
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote