View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #7348 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
What's worse, is that I was in the credit union parking lot, heading to the drive through lane. Idiot female was parked in a parking space and didn't even see me.

18 fvcking years old in a 2006 Saab 4x4. What the hell was she thinking when she backed up?

I spent 45 minutes on the phone with her insurance company. I 'should' get a phone call Monday from the adjustor. Hopefully, this won't too painful of a process. (ha....) I expect them to total the car because of the airbags. Quick eyeball says passenger side rear suspension is bent, which means possible half shaft and diff repair, and probably a blown diff mount. I'm going to guess that the impact broke the hat off the fuel pump.

I'll have to go to the chiropractor sometime this week, I've had a headache all weekend from the impact.
Please accept my condolences.