View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

I personally have KW but between the two different coils, while i dont have any personal experience with BC, from the research i've read myself its a decent entry coilover but if your willing to spend a little more then the KW would the better coil.

In terms of your exhaust, it doesn't matter what coilover you go with... both will do just fine because you can adjust the ride height to clear your exhaust so if you need to raise the car then both will do, if you need to lower it, both will also do! Then you can adjust rebound/stiffness/compression etc.. to help better tune in your coilovers to get what you'd like out of the ride.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote