View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jonnytennesse
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z PG 6MT
Jonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond reputeJonnytennesse has a reputation beyond repute
Default little white plastic piece inside gas cap

It has a mechanism to go in and out. My gas cover was stuck and I pushed it, no response. Pushed harder. No response. Then...click. It opened. A little piece of white plastic was inside and was sheared off. I found where it came from. It was on the left lower side of the circle.

This is not the actual actual gas cap to the tank. Instead its the cover that you open to reach the cap. The little white thing seems to go in and out of a mechanism. Cant tell what it is for but mine is now broken off. The cap still works, shuts, stays shut no problem.

Should I be concerned? What is it? Get it fixed? Sorry no pix.
Jonnytennesse is offline   Reply With Quote