View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 04:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizzan4u2nv View Post
Who is doing your port work?
One of the Central Florida Z Club members. It's not his make means of income, but he's working on it, called BSTuning (look it up on FB). He does everything from porting and polishing to installs to tuning via ECUTek and UpRev, by dyno, road and email.

I just missed him at the Z meet at Ace Cafe in Orlando this past Saturday. Pretty much I was leaving as he was arriving, but actually he was there about an hour or so when we decided to leave. Never saw or met him though, though I have spoken with him a few times via PM.

From what I have heard, he does excellent work.

Really great guy, easy to talk to and his prices can't be beat.