View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 07:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterbull View Post
Mercedes costs much more for maintenance, parts and service compared to a Z or a Honda, that's the reason I agreed with the comment made. You can buy a 5 or 6 year old Porsch in LA for under $16,000 but when something goes awry you're going to spend much more then had you bought a 5 year old Z
Absolutely. I would steer clear of most Bmw/Mercedes...they aren't what they used to be as in terms of reliability. If you go that route buy new and as soon as it's out of warranty let it go. Never owned one personally but I've got a buddy right now having all kinds of issues with his 535...awesome looking sedan but a complete piece of junk....
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote