View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 10:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
I'm now in the club of those with blinky cruise control lights. Annoying to say the least.

Mine is intermittent at this point, but searches lead me to believe the ASCD switch is the culprit.

I was surprised to see how many 370Zs have had this issue. That's not a part that should go bad with that frequency, especially in low mile cars.

25k on mine.
Check the switches on the clutch and the brake. One of them has gotten loose and is causing the blinky blinky....