View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 10:13 PM   #7008 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
couscous, veggies and grilled lemon/pineapple pork tenderloin. I love it when I help the executives out during a meeting and they tell me to take a plate of food.
When I used to work for this one corporation, the marketing director asked me to help her with some really simple stuff.. I thnk it was like how to make a printer be the default. Anyway, she was happy, she give me the company credit card to a fancy restaurant... also, my office was next door to the VP... we would always shoot the sh1t, he was a retired marine, I was ex army so we would tell war stories. He would always give tickets to the GS Warriors games in the company luxury suite... and I was able to take a friend and expense all the food and booze... I miss those perks!
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace