View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 01:27 PM   #6950 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
hostile? my young Z son i am not hostile. you would know if i was lol you were not here for my hostile years

but, we were speaking about his base 18s after i was speaking about stock 19's and tires sizing. therefore the conversation between him and i went to him saying he was thinking about moving to 19s. i then assumed he meant stock rays 19s so the conversation then continued that direction.

now, as for your comment. yes, diameter doesn't equal grip. i grew up at a drag strip and other tracks i'm aware of all this lol
Context f'er if the way it was said could be taken the wrong way. And since i was low on coffee, it was

Honestly for the price people sell OEM sport wheels id get something different. Wider 18s if looking to save money in the long wrong, or some custom offset / sized 19s for looks/use.

19x10.5 squared is what id reccomend personally if you want all around goodness. 275 or 285 squared with a 35 sidewall for a combo of response + ride quality.