View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 03:25 PM   #42 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6mt370 View Post
Just read some of the replies... you do not need wide tires to hook. People get strung up on sticking 305s on these cars and thinking that will solve everything. Tire compound and sidewall is what you should be chasing. It is a trade off of course, but a sticky tire is what you need. I also had the same turbo kit as you on my 370, I know exactly how quick that turbo spools up. It is a smaller turbo and with only 12psi, they are super manageable You might be one of those people that stab at the throttle and don't know how to feather it when you lose traction, I'm not sure how you drive.
I can maintain traction by controlling the throttle ...I was just looking for different ideas of how to maintain traction with more aggressive pedal ...but from what I’m hearing it seems limited in options.
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote