View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 05:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
In my experience. Sometimes you get both. Most times only one.
I don't make a habit of roasting tires. It's pointless and a waste of good rubber. But, the 6 or so times that I have, it's laid down perfect 11's each and every time.

Now in the rain, it's a different story. Both will spin for a second or so, then the left one stops and the right one just goes like a bat out of hell. LOL

I do need to get a solid LSD at some point though. It sucks trying to pull out in traffic on the main drag and the right tire lets loose when you're trying to get up to speed.