View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Good luck, they were backordered and I ordered mine June 14 and still don't have it and as of last week there was no shipment from U.K. . I saw Soho's post on FB but that 5-7 day thing is cost prohibitive unless they did a "Buy in" and got a bunch of units two weeks in advance. Hell, I'm still waiting on a Ecutek Bluetooth Dongle from UK also and it's been two weeks since that order. All this is holding up the install of a built longblock.
I received confirmation from SOHO a little while ago stating that my order should ship out later this week. It appears they had a limited number in stock and now are sold out and won't get another shipment in for another month.

Why would you order the bluetooth dongle from the UK, I got mine from Specialty Z.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote