View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 02:38 PM   #59 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

This is exactly what I'm buying eventually, but my heart is set on a Black ZL-1 (with a clear bra on the entire car).

Glad you skipped the Q50-60 game, to me those just seem like $20k in depreciation in 18 months... no thanks! I think nissan is aware that the transmission plus the turbo is a liability, so they purposefully detuned the shifts to save clutch packs

Nice Tire Choice! Absolutely no substitute to the PSS / PS4's, first car tire I've owned that actually has impressed me!

How is the paint "quality" compared to Nissan? Orange peel? I do wish we had the option to simply pay extra to own vehicles without orange peel + a thicker paint. It should be a simple check box on every vehicle when ordering. Gimme showcar paint for an extra $3k.
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote