Thread: bluetooth
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfreally View Post
I have. Galaxy S8+ when you go to the bluetooth setting you have
Use for then you have
Call audio
Media Audio
Contact access

and by each one a little slide over option my issue is i slide it over for Media audio but it wont let me slide and and says unavailable, this is only when i try in my car any other bluetooth devices noy a problem, is this the option you are talking about though?
Nope its on the car, on the touchscreen interface. When I get back to my car I can take a picture, but its there on my 2016. I would guess once you have converted it to an audio device on the car then your phone will let you flip the audio slider. I have a OnePlus 5T in another vehicle right now and all three of those boxes are checked.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote