Thread: p2a03
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 10:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1686 View Post
thanks. I'll check into cleaning the MAF sensor.
Cleaning the MAFs is a very simple job that only takes about 5 minutes per side. I'd go ahead and do it "just because." A screwdriver and a can of MAF cleaner are all that are required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1686 View Post
See, my thing with the o2 sensor is due to the conditions it just doesn't make sense even though I know it's a 'thing'.
The sensors are sensitive to shock (never use an impact wrench to remove). If the sensor was marginal, shock from getting hit by gravel could have pushed it over the edge. But it could be something related to your tune (eg, MAFs, cats, etc) getting rattled around a little too much.