View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 07:16 PM   #39 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

My wife is great. When we went to my friends wedding in my 1990 300zxtt we were cruising home on the interstate. I was just cruising along. She looked at me and said, "You can drive however you want". LOL So I did. She enjoyed the ride and was giggling the whole way. I have a method to my madness on the interstate. I got a Kawasaki side by side Teryx years ago. We were cruising around on the dirt roads. I came to a cross road and ripped a few donuts without warning. She knew exactly where the OH shet handles were and was shaking her head smiling. LOL My dad however did not do that well. While we were going around in a circle he was screaming "Derrick, I didn't teach you to drive like this" at the top of his lungs. LOL

Last edited by Spooler; 07-26-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote