View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 06:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
The number one thing I have learned and I am sure Chuck can back this up as he has been boosted a lot longer than me is, you got to learn how to control your right foot. You can't simply smash the go fast pedal an not spin!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
^^^This, I have been driving boosted cars for years. Mine will just be one more I have to get us to. I struggle a little with my current NA car. That will be cured shortly. You need to learn how to roll into the throttle and tell by your butt when you're at the edge of traction. All of my boosted cars never had any nannies or traction control. You were on your own.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote