View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 07:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushisland View Post
I do have the Stillen exhaust on now, and love the sound. I was just complaining about the price to get it here. Sorry if I mislead. It's the intake I am now not sure if it's worth the cost for the gains. As for sound I have not heard one.
The Stillen exhaust is a great quality exhaust for our Z’s and has a unique exhaust note depending on what exhaust you pair it with. Overall the Stillen exhaust fits like a glove on our Z’s. You could have someone in the United States purchase the parts for you and ship them to you as it may be less expensive that way. It is up to you if you think installing a intake on your Z is really worth it? First if you install a long tube full length intake such as the Stillen Gen 3 intake both Stillen and Z1 recommend you clean or replace your intake air filter once per year. From what I have seen a lot of people seem to like the ease of cleaning or replacing the air filter with the drop in air filter such as the K&N air filters or the cone style air filters on the short ram intakes like the Stillen Gen 2.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote