View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 05:13 PM   #30 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Well when they test the new 09 cayman i'm pretty sure it will out perform the 370z. If I could afford the 09 cayman I would probably get it, but then again I I would spend an extra 10k or so to get the GTR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I am rather happy with the results. I still think the Z is the better choice regardless of price. The Cayman is too bland...it handles well and looks good, but its too mainstream and the interior isn't exactly astonishing. Porsche needs a serious update to their interiors...the flat pannel isnt cutting it.

I think the Z is a lot more fun around a track AND around town. Its more special too.

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote