View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #6134 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
26 weeks ago today; My ~Z~ was destroyed by uninsured motorist & nearly took me out with it! Crushed L2 disc & Broken Pelvis at the groin on left side...very thankful to be alive & healing well. Only missed 10weeks of work & was able to make it to Zdayz this year.
A Tylenol or Advil every now & again for soreness-but no pain.
I miss my ~Z~ very much; but hopefully in the next couple months,I’ll be in a position to get another one. I don’t visit as many threads as before,,,but appreciate the Friends that communicate with me on the ones I do. Very Stormy outside here tonight; everyone be safe-as I attempt to readjust my sleep pattern for swing shift starting Monday.
Glad you are OK and recovering well. Hope litigation doesn't drag so you can close that chapter of your life. Beat of luck and hopefully your back in a toy soon!