View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 02:52 PM   #2630 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggy View Post
Going to get camber arms but wanted to know if anyone on here has ever ran 19x9.5et6 plus a 5mm spacer to clear the Akebono's up front and 19x10.5et-7 no spacers rear with Coilovers? Not too worried about the rear but the front has a good amount of poke without the coils on. Either if I do or don't necessarily need FUCAs I'll be putting the coils on in a few weeks and test fitting.

Get the SPL FUCAs. You'll definitely need -2.5 to -3 camber
Plugged 9.5 +1 into the calculator. My 11 +15 sticks out just 5mm more, you're close enough.

Rears are pretty easy. Folks have done 11 +0 in back with -2. 10.5 -7 is within 1mm of that

Stock doesn't have much camber adjustment and no caster adjustment so pretty ugh anything aggressive is solved with the SPL fuca and a fender roll