View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
gryghst
Base Member

Drives: '16 Nismo
gryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond repute
Default Waiting on AAM mid-pipe

I ordered an AAM Competition mid-pipe for my 370z nismo on the 3rd of July and it still has not shipped. I know they are busy this time of year, however I've been told during three seperate phone conversations that the mid-pipe was going to ship within the next couple of days. Everyone I have spoken to have been very polite and I felt they were trying to be helpful.

My first call was at the end of the first week to see if they could provide an estimated shipping date. That was the waiting for the boxes call. That led me to believe that it would be shipped out within a day or so. After a few days of not receiving the shipping info I called to get the tracking number. Again I was told it would go out within the next couple of days, "they have been very busy". A few days later, another call for tracking info and now a problem with a pipe bender, "maybe the end of this week, maybe next week". Not sure what the real issue is but it would have been greatly appreciated if they were upfront with me if the build time was going to be more then 10 days.

Has anyone had any difficulty receiving items ordered from AAM given the seven to ten day build time prior to shipping? Not sure what to expect going forward.
gryghst is offline   Reply With Quote