View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 08:11 AM   #6056 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Last day at work for me. it's weird. I don't feel sad or disheartened to be leaving. But I am also not feeling excited to go to the new place yet. I'm sure that'll change Monday morning. I'll miss the people here, but not the hierarchical culture or retarded people in charge. On to bigger and better things!! I'm only 29, so I have plenty of time to keep growing.
Congrats on the new gig! What will you be doing?

That feeling just reaffirms you made the right decision. I've changed jobs a few times now and the only time I didn't get excited after the first day was my last job. 18months later and I left industry and went back to my old consulting company, felt like coming home and I was sure giddy on my (second) first day here