View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
Inflaymes
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
Inflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond repute

Well, just to show the doubters.. I received this exhaust in pristine condition and the install fit like a glove. Properly aligned on both sides and sounds amazing! The welds looked better than some of the welds on the factory Nismo exhaust (which was stamped Autech).

The only thing I didn't use was the rear hanger, as previous owner had taken off or lost the rubber hanger on the rear driver's side. I removed the actual metal plate just to be sure nothing hit or rubbed on the new exhaust. It is mounted very firmly on both side just using the front hangers.
Here is a before and after video. The thumbs-up and head turning on the street when I took it out for a 2 hour cruise is priceless. Definitely got my 269.00 worth!

@inflaymes - Sorry, uploaded the wrong video before..... | Picbear
Inflaymes is offline   Reply With Quote