View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 12:16 PM   #223 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS FOLKS
-----------------------------------------------------
Good news: Insurance called me and said they increased the value of the car by 3k due to finding out how many miles is on the car. They had forgotten to factor that in, so now the entire value of the car increased to 23.4k versus the initial estimate of 20.4k.

Bad News: I am highly likely going to cancel all reservations on the aftermarket parts and keep the car, transfer it all the a different body Z and continue on with my journey to 700 whp as originally planned. I just can't do anything stupid or risky again or this will happen again. (IE: Put different tires on front and back with a huge size difference + go boost = caused my accident in the first place)

I hope you guys are happy for me, it's really great news for me.
After all is said and done (refunds from A, B, C etc.) I come out on top of about +600 dollars, whole car is paid off, and I get to keep the car (after buy back price and still on top with 600)

Just waiting for insurance to give the green light.

Please don't flame me for this T_T

I will be back in action in 2019 lol.