View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 11:21 AM   #509 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
I started looking into this, with the price, power, and weight. Unless they do something really spectacular it's not looking too interesting, and definitely not ground breaking. For competitors you have to look at the same type of car that being a "Coupe" and of similar money withing a +-10% range "57-63-69k". That being said:
Audi TT RS
Merc E100 Coupe
Chevy Corvette
Shelby GT350
Jaguar F-Type
Camaro ZL1
Cadilac ATS-V Coupe
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Lexus RC F
BMW M4
Alfa 4C

If it's a no frills non luxury car your basically competing with American cars. And they are turning out to be decent handling cars too and start at 400hp/tq range.
For the first time in 40 years, the American market is killing the comp. Power and handling.

A 40,000 camaro SS competes against an M4
A $90,000 vette competes with Ferrari.
An ATS outhandles all the Germans.
A mustang is the current GOAT in Europe. A damn mustang.

It's hard to believe America went fro. Zero to 100 so quickly.

Our interiors still lag behind a little. But the vette and camaro equipped with MRC are considered to have the best suspensions in ANY price range out to exotics.. That's just something that I didn't expect from America. We know we can make an engine! But this suspension came out of left like a bitch slap to the auto market. Chevy stole the handling crown from the Germans n Japanese. So I'm waiting to see if a supra can attack a vette in handling? Lol. It should be the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Yeah, but so have a number of other mfgs. "The Nissan Motorsports (Nismo) Leaf"

Waiting on the Prius Type R

I'm glad Nissan still makes a Z and GTR. But they are a rabid disappointment. They make a mockery of the nismo name with leaf and sentra.

They destroyed the juke power plant in the kicks like a bunch of Toyota Honda geeks

They're gonna end up like Toyota/Lexus.
Putting out bloated sports cars with kooky design like the RCF. I don't think the GTR will lack. But it will be overpriced.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 07-19-2018 at 02:04 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote