Thread: Nismo Question
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 10:47 AM   #17 (permalink)
CRiZO
Track Member

Drives: in traffic
CRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0HNNYUS View Post
Sorry I don’t know how to search exactly the answer I’m looking for
If you're going to do basic mods, you want a sport. The premium over base is worth the brakes and vlsd. The things like wheels are whatever, though I think the 2015'ish sport wheels are some of the best looking factory wheels ever. Forged Rays from factory? Yes please. You can get a better mechanical limited slip aftermarket, but let's be real, 90% of people will never need it. I drove a base and a sport back to back, and the open differential on the base is very noticeable and suuuucks.

If you're going to definitely without a doubt convert to the Nismo bodykit, get the Nismo. It's a hell of a premium over sport though for what you get in my opinion, unless you're wanting to buy a car you can just leave alone and enjoy driving. If you convert a sport to look like a Nismo, it's still a sport. Remember, mods generally never add to the value of a car.

Now go buy one.

Last edited by CRiZO; 07-19-2018 at 10:52 AM.
CRiZO is offline   Reply With Quote