Thread: [For Sale] CupcakeZ 370z Part Out (Sadly!)
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 05:28 AM   #21 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoxiao4 View Post
couple questions

1. is this everything needed to put the kit on a car and make it run?
2. is there an estimate of when it would be parted out?
Yep. Everything is included.
However I believe the SC kit may be purchased by the 1st person who PM'd me about it and is willing to pay $5800 for it when it does get parted out.

I am going to call my Insurance company tomorrow and ask them if they have a rough time frame on when it would be ready to total out and when they would pay me out, and then I can buy it back lol.

After I buy it back I will have either a shop, or a mobile mechanic friend part it out for me so that I can have the buyer come pick it up himself after he sends the payment through paypal or he can even send it when he arrives, I don't mind either way.

After the SC components are sold, I will have the Engine left for sale who I have one person interested but is doing some number crunching to find out if he still wants it, if not, I will offer it to another person who said he needed a built VQ37 "high compression" which I hope means 11.0:1 ratio lol, otherwise I don't have something to offer him and will just offer it to others who may want the engine.

Was anyone else here interested in purchasing the engine?