View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Size chart:
https://nebula.wsimg.com/c087913582c...&alloworigin=1

Kamispeed is correct - there is no 19x10.5 +6 listed on the chart.

For the front, you will want standard disc for max brake clearance. We're trying to AVOID spacers here.

The closest spec would be 19x10.5 +14 for the standard disc. That's 76mm lip.
The next step up is 19x10.5 +1 which is 87mm lip but that is very aggressive. It is doable, but we're talking a lot of stretch and negative camber. You're already gonna need it for the +14 lip.

In the rear, 19x11.5 +13 (111mm lip) is what i'd pick. Again, you can go the next level up and get more lip with +0 offset but thats more work.

The Hardritt Ordens are a wheel that need a lot of lip to look good imo, so the main takeaway here is:

- theres plenty of aggressive sizing available
- to actually fit them you'll need work
- you MUST get SPL Front upper control arms and the full rear set up because you will be playing with alignment to get it all sorted out
- stretched tire is necessary and the amount of stretch will vary depending how far you wanna push the offsets. I'd start around 245/40 front and 285/35 rear
- coilovers or bags, none of that stock suspension or shock/spring crap here if you're planning on going this route, and i ain't talking about those KW V3 **** that can't go low

These wheels are around $1000 EACH. Thats not cheap - if you're going to get these, get them in aggressive sizing. No sense getting french fries at a fine dining restaurant.
Do it right and get the necessary supporting hardware. SPL arms, professional fender rolling, custom alignment from a shop that does stanced cars