Thread: [For Sale] CupcakeZ 370z Part Out (Sadly!)
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoxiao4 View Post
potentially interested in the supercharger too if smog isnt gonna be an issue, i'm also tuned by eugene :P
So here's the deal folks!

Up to date, I have 2 buyers ahead in line that are interested in the SC components.

This is what was agreed to.

$350 @ Stillen Manifold 6k miles
$1350 @ a2a kit @ 875 miles
$3300 v3 blower 928 upgraded + bracket
$600 ecu comes with bluetooth dongle, cable, & license ; paid $800 for tune, $300 for license, $300 for cable & blue tooth dongle
$300 all 3 pulleys + idler pulley on serp side to eliminate slip, and sc belt included on sc side
Supercharger oil x3 free of charge
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total: $5800*

The first guy who contacted me , I haven't heard back yet with this pricing but he may want it still at this pricing.

The 2nd guy who contacted me, he said he is willing to PayPal me the cash up front and come pick it up once I part it out (500 years from now cause insurance is taking forever to adjust the value of my car with all the 20k worth of aftermarket parts in the car receipts I gave him that he asked for)

For those interested:
Let me know if you are willing to pay this price or pay higher just to get me to sell it to you.

Otherwise I'll go in the order of people who told me they were interested and who also agree to the above pricing.

It's a very good deal folks (: